CONCEPT ALTAR FRONTAL AND PULPIT COVER
The liturgy develops throughout the Liturgical Year which, in fact, is not an idea, but is a person, Jesus Christ and his mystery realized in the Time and that today the Church celebrates sacramentally as ‘memory’ ,'presence’ and ‘prophecy '. Celebrating the Liturgical Year means remembering, with Jesus, the main moments of his life and his mystery. To mark the different Liturgical Times (Advent-Christmas, Lent-Easter, Ordinary Time and Feasts) CORDIS developed different Altar Frontal and Pulpit Cover to favor the understanding of what is being celebrated.
- Altar Front Mothers who pray for their Children Silk Screen FA143Altar Front Mothers who pray for their Children Silk Screen FA143. Made in jacquard.Product ID: 879Product SKU: 879New In stock />
- Altar Front Mothers who pray for their Children Embroidered FA141Altar Front Mothers who pray for their Children Embroidered FA141. Made in jacquard.Product ID: 877Product SKU: 877New In stock />
- Pulpit Cover for Christmas Celebrations S229Pulpit Cover for Christmas Celebrations S229. Made in double sheet of jacquard damask.Product ID: 537Product SKU: 537New In stock />
- Altar Front for Christmas Celebrations S230Altar Front for Christmas Celebrations S230. Made in double sheet of jacquard damask.Product ID: 527Product SKU: 527New In stock />
- Altar and Pulpit Veils Santa Maria S204 S205Altar Front and Pulpit Cover Santa Maria S204 S205, manufactured in double sheet of jacquard damaskProduct ID: 387Product SKU: 387New In stock />
- Altar and Pulpit Veils Paschal S198 S199Altar Front and Pulpit Cover Pascal S198 S199. Made in double sheet of damask JacquardProduct ID: 369Product SKU: 369New In stock />