Shoulders Veil, also called the humeral veil, is a kind of small cloak placed over the shoulders that descends in front of the body and is attached to the chest by clasps. The Veil of Shoulders is used to pick up objects considered precious in the catholic liturgy: the Ostensorium in the blessing of the Most Holy; the amphoras containing oils for the consecration at the Chrism Mass; the Blessed Sacrament in processions and transfers within the Church; Reliquaries of Saints and Martyrs in processions, and the Gospels Book. It is made in liturgical colors and used by priests and deacons. It can be used on the asperges cope, possibly on the chasuble or, simply on the tunic and stole
DETAILS OF THE PRODUCT
Christ King Shoulder Veil VO264. Made in jacquard, thick fabric and softened by satin stripes. This humeral veil brings the application of beautiful embroidery in the center of the back and on the edges. The lining is made of flat fabric and the closure with gilt clasps. It is available in red and in one size.
Color: Red (single)
Finishing: Embroidered in the center of the back and at the edges
Composition: 58% cotton and 42% polyester
Size: 260 x 55 cm (single)
OBS.: For bigger, smaller or intermediate sizes, consult us.
TIPS FOR CLEANING AND CONSERVATION
- DO NOT WASH, dry clean in specialized laundries;
- PASS on the wrong side of the fabric, using only a steam iron at a moderate temperature as indicated on the product composition and conservation label.
- After using the vestment, let it rest for an hour outdoors;
- Hang on good hangers (jacket type);
- Do not keep wrapped in plastic for a long time.
DO NOT IRON ON: Prints, embroidery, gallons and metallic fabrics.
|WIDTH X LENGTH
|55 X 260 cm